Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-29-2009, 03:17 AM   #1

137383 is on a distinguished road
Default Before spend my money in upgrade account

1) Anyone have a mydivert.com DID number working with voxalot.com? registering the sip account or using callforward?

i was try register mydivert.com with mysipswitch and it do not work.

2) Can i register two times the voxalot.com account in my ata (my ata has two RJ11 ports)?

3) how i can test the inbound ring of the voxalot.com? i don't have a phone number to test.

4) Where can i apply for a 15 days trial period with a voxalot upgrade?

Regards
Fabián
137383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 137383 View Post
1) Anyone have a mydivert.com DID number working with voxalot.com? registering the sip account or using callforward?

i was try register mydivert.com with mysipswitch and it do not work.

2) Can i register two times the voxalot.com account in my ata (my ata has two RJ11 ports)?

3) how i can test the inbound ring of the voxalot.com? i don't have a phone number to test.

4) Where can i apply for a 15 days trial period with a voxalot upgrade?

Regards
Fabián

1. Does MyDivert.com provide you with the SIP Info, and most importantly have you tested if it works directly with an ATA device? (The fact that it did not work at MSS is concerning). Also does MyDivert offer to forward to SIP URI or only phone numbers?

2. You can setup your VoXalot acct. twice in the ATA, the question is why would you (unless you've got a specific setup it seems counter-productive...in any case if you have a chance exapand on what you're trying to achieve by registering twice)

3. To test incoming calls to VoXalot do the following:
-Call any of these numbers (pick one local to you or whatever is easiest for you to call): SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers
-When prompted by SipBroker enter *010-123456 (instead of 123456 you'll actually need to enter your 6 digit VoXalot number)

4. Unfortunately no trial accounts are offered...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #3

Wink

Thanks for answering.

1) Now i receive the mydivert phone calls in a ata using SIP, only for information you can see here the mydivert config info.

Why do not work with MSS? i don't know. I test with another account and my phone rings fine, but when i use mydivert (same configuration) it's don't work and my friends receive a busy tone (when they are dialing me).

2) Why? make/receive two phone calls at same time. I would like use the phone when my wife is speaking .

3) I tried this method, maibe i was make a mistake.

4)
Unread 03-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Ok,

Try this first....

-Register your ATA with VoXalot (make sure your ATA registration with MyDivert is off)
-Under the screenshots above there's a field called Custom SIP... in there enter 123456@voxalot.com (replace 123456 with your actual 6digit VoXalot number).
-Save the settings
-Call your MyDivert number (preferrably from a regular landline or cellphone), does your ATA registered with VoXalot ring...

If the above works, you won't need a Premium acct. to receive your MyDivert calls after all ...

The next step is to use the SIP rgeistration details from screenshot 2 to setup MyDivert as a provider in your Free VoXBasic acct, and see that outgoing calls work fine ... (in VoXalot set SIP Registration to No...)

BTW, If you have time, one other screen that would help to see is what appears under the Call Forwarding Tab at MyDivert

Last edited by emoci; 03-30-2009 at 12:07 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009, 01:33 AM   #5

Smile

Thanks for answering !!! IT'S WORK! I try with update using a custom sip account (123456@voxalot.com).

I was added a pic from the callforward tab (see the link in the first post), only for info purposes, and it is for transfer to a PSTN normal number (buy paying to mydivert.com the long distance call)

I will upgrade to lite account for my free DID number of Chile. I will pay only 15 U$D.

Regards
Fabian