Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough
Default Subscription renewals: PLEASE READ

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the subscription renewal process:

Thanks to reports on the forum, we discovered that some users continued to be sent reminders even after they had renewed. Last night we deployed a fix that should stop these spurious reminders. Apologies for the confusion.

Also, we committed to give early adopters an additional month's subscription (which we definitely will still honour), however, we're having a few technical difficulties implementing this change. For some people, this change is already effective, however, if you've already renewed, your extra month will be added to your new subscription.

And lastly, we plan on adding a new page where you can view all of your subscriptions (whether they be expired, current or future). I will post here once this change has been deployed.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #2
majo

majo is on a distinguished road
Default Account upgraded 3 days ago, expired today!!!!!!!!!

Hi Craig,
I have upgrade my account on 03.08.08, after renewel notification. Now today 06.08.2008, I got email that my account is expired.

My ID: 519146.

Please look into this & correct it.

Best regard.

Majo
majo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hi Majo,

You purchased a VoxUpgrade instead of one of the premium products. A VoxUpgrade is the same price as a VoxLite so if you are happy with a VoxLite I can update your subscription to reflect this.

Please let me know.

Edit: Just read the PM you sent me and have updated your subscription to a VoxLite

Quote:
Originally Posted by majo View Post
Hi Craig,
I have upgrade my account on 03.08.08, after renewel notification. Now today 06.08.2008, I got email that my account is expired.

My ID: 519146.

Please look into this & correct it.

Best regard.

Majo

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2008, 04:30 AM   #4
maxalot

maxalot is on a distinguished road
Default Account renewal

Hi,

On the 03/08/2008 I received a renewal notice, however when I tried to re-new a message came up saying that there was nothing to renew.

Today 08/08/2008 I get "Your current VoxPremium subscription has now expired."

userid # 758291
maxalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxalot View Post
Hi,

On the 03/08/2008 I received a renewal notice, however when I tried to re-new a message came up saying that there was nothing to renew.

Today 08/08/2008 I get "Your current VoxPremium subscription has now expired."

userid # 758291
PM sent......

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
jimfla

jimfla is on a distinguished road
Default renewal reminders

acct: 791956
i am getting daily renewal reminders, emails to support are not being answered, exactly when is this going to be rectified. I renewed in July
jimfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfla View Post
acct: 791956
i am getting daily renewal reminders, emails to support are not being answered, exactly when is this going to be rectified. I renewed in July
I just had a quick look at your subscriptions and discovered the reason why you still getting the reminder emails.

You originally had a VoxLite/VoxUpgrade combo, but when you renewed you chose a VoxPro (which is better value for money obviously). However, because you chose a different product, the system just (dumbly) assumes that you have just purchased a new subscription, rather than renewing your existing one - and that is why it continues to send out new renewal reminders.

Apologies for the confusion. I admit that it is confusing and less than ideal. BTW, your old subscription expired on the 5th Oct, so you should no longer be receiving reminders. If you are, please let me know.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote