Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Site Related > Site Information and Administration

Site Information and Administration Post your site related questions and requests here.

Unread 08-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #1

798350 is on a distinguished road
Default New email address activation

Late last week I have changed my email address for account 798350 from tom.ash@tiscali.co.uk to new email address to.mi<at>gmx.com.
As of today I received no confirmation email. Perhaps I typed the new email address incorrectly, as Tiscali.co.uk has been taken over by Talktalk.net I could have typed talktalk.net domain in stead of gmx.com.
Would you please send the confirmation email to my correct email address to.mi@gmx.com or activate my account manually.

Thanks.
798350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
conlifj

conlifj is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Confirmation Email

I have the same problem and I have been trying for weeks to get them to resend a confirmation email or manually reset it to the original setting. My account#554016, so i hope you have better luck than myself. Good luck and let me know if you ever get it resolved
conlifj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #3

Default Activation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 798350 View Post
Late last week I have changed my email address for account 798350 from tom.ash@tiscali.co.uk to new email address to.mi<at>gmx.com.
As of today I received no confirmation email. Perhaps I typed the new email address incorrectly, as Tiscali.co.uk has been taken over by Talktalk.net I could have typed talktalk.net domain in stead of gmx.com.
Would you please send the confirmation email to my correct email address to.mi@gmx.com or activate my account manually.

Thanks.
Nobody seems to bother, once again,

On 6th of August I have changed my email address for account 798350 from tom.ash@tiscali.co.uk to new email address to.mi@gmx.com.
As of today I received no confirmation email. Perhaps I typed the new email address incorrectly.
Would you please send the confirmation email to my correct email address to.mi@gmx.com (this email was activated OK when I register for you forum) , activate my account manually or re-set my account so I can correct the error.

Thanks 798350.
Unread 10-04-2010, 12:36 AM   #4
mrlazz

mrlazz is on a distinguished road

I just signed up for the first time, all excited to try out the quality, and then of course, if all went well, I was gonna go with pretty much the most expensive program they have...
But I've tried to just register as a "New Account"/"New Custome", and haven't heard a thing back YET!!
I feel your pain boys, but here' a little good news for you Check out this link and see how you like their product ~ VoIP PBX - 30-day free trial - move your phones to the cloud (like I said, I'm trying out a few before I decide who to go with..) or even get a (google) Gmail acct and use their new voice thing. Theirs is totally free until at least 2011.. ALSO!! If you have a phone with the "Android" OS, you can use Voice and Sipgate together and never get charged a dime from you cell company for minutes. (if you have friends/family thing..).
ANYWAY, if you find out anything about my problem, please post. but check out those other 2 in the meanwhile...
Lazz
mrlazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Accounts 798350 554016 are now active

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #6

Thank you for activating my account, I just put my correct email and new confirmation worked perfectly.
Unread 12-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
andredecarvalho

andredecarvalho is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

The same happened to me on December 24, I change my e-mail account 716666 and now I'm without access to the account. He says the account is not activated. I received no email, my old email was andre@carvalho.cjb.net
andredecarvalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 06:26 PM   #8
yavoxalotuser

yavoxalotuser is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I registered with voxalot today but haven't received the activation email yet. Registering the voxalot sip account is possible, but not accessing the settings or login on the homepage ("User not activated yet").
Account number: 743640

Funnily enough, I was able to register with the same email address (neither a yahoo nor gmail address) here on the forum :-)

Anyone from the support team here who could activate my account or re-send the activation email to me, please? Thanks.

Last edited by yavoxalotuser; 01-01-2011 at 09:22 PM.
yavoxalotuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
yavoxalotuser

yavoxalotuser is on a distinguished road

No admin here who could help? Thought it's a support forum... ;-)

Thx.
yavoxalotuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #10
Jacarezinho

Jacarezinho is on a distinguished road

Hi Voxalot team,

Can you re-send email confirmation for my 123620 Voxalot account? I changed my email, but confirmation don't arrived yet for me!

I appreciate your services, but I just changed my email from seuscartoes@gmail.com to jacarezinho@vfemail.net and I need to confirm email changing.

Can I ask you to re-send email confirmation for me?

kind regards,
Jacarezinho
Jacarezinho is offline   Reply With Quote