Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Site Related > Site Information and Administration

Site Information and Administration Post your site related questions and requests here.

Unread 12-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
pavel7nl

pavel7nl is on a distinguished road
Default Could be Web mail services allowed, PLEASE?

Activated my Voxalot account using the email account, which is to expire this month because of moving to another ISP.

As a computer professional (more than 20 years), I'm only using Web mail services for last 5 years - Yahoo, Google and Hotmail. It is much easier an often much more secure than one from an ISP.

Was thinking about migrating to paid membership if your service is reliable enough (see my post about very strange outage with eu.* SIP login server - http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...nt-status.html).

Still could not understand why your company is not allowing NONE of MAJOR Web mail providers.

Could they be allowed, please?

Otherwise me (and many other your clients) have to search for a Web mail service which you have not configured protection against yet.

Regards, Pavel
pavel7nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
padboll

padboll is on a distinguished road

Same request for me, please!!!

I switched several family members and friends to Voxalot, but me and some of them are blocked because we cannot rely on an ISP mail. Some are constantly moving from place to place; the only way we have is an online mail.
There are other online mails than the three well known, but there are much more security issues! And you'll probably cut access too in some weeks or months...

Please let us use Voxalot, at least for the existing accounts, even if you block account creation with that kind of address.
If you have problems with automatic account creation/piracy/spam, there are many other ways to solve them. Even if I have to confirm 50 check/confirmation mails, I'll do it.... but I definitively cannot rely on something else than an online mail. And, please, even if M$ and Yahoo had many security flows in the past, don't put GMail in the same area... The security and reliability of GMail has nothing to do with Hotmail and other similar s***s. And be sure that the last ISP mail I had was much more dangerous than GMail!

Please let us use Voxalot.
padboll is offline   Reply With Quote