Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-31-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
jll

jll is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot Audio problem

Hello Voxalot Team,

Here is the issue I am having now for 2 months.

I have an spa3102 configured in Europe and the other one in Argentina.

I call the Argentina extention directly and nobody can hear me; and they call me and can't hear me niether

This is where it gets wierd.... I can call the *600 from europe and it works fine, but when i call the *600 from the Argentina line can't hear anything

This is where it gets even wierder.... If I call a local PSTN gateway from Europe and dial the Argentina extention the call goes through and the call works perfect.

what can be the issue?????

Please Voxalot.. how can i call the line directly from Europe to Argentina... and avoid punching in all these extra numbers.
jll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
jll

jll is on a distinguished road

PLEASE RESPOND!!!! I'M DYING HERE
jll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

I have seen a similar problem when the calling party was using an SPA3102, but I could not debug the issue, as the PA3102 was not my device.

The workaround solution was to introduce an intermediate SIP number between the two Voxalot end points. This still allows you to call directly between the two Voxalot registered ATAs, with 2 way conversation.

You can try the following :
1) Set up a SIP account with the intermediary provider (Eg Voiptalk.org, or Callcentric.com)
2) Register the intermediate provider in the receiving side Voxalot account (requires a Premium subscription) or use the intermediate account forwarded to the Voxalot account (supported by Callcentric)
3) Call the intermediate account via Sipbroker or set up a dial plan entry to redirect a short number of your choice to the intermediate SIP account.

This approach may also be a work around for your problem.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote