Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
AxwayNL

AxwayNL is on a distinguished road
Default Incoming call forwarded directly to voicemail

I like to forward calls to a PSTN number when I recieve a call at a specific inbound number.

If I forward call using 'Any inbound number or provider' then the call will be forwarded to my pstn number. If I use match by inbound number then the call will be forwarded to my voicemail. What do I wrong?

What notation of the number do i have to use? In the Netherlands the number is 085xxxxxxx. I use two inbound numbers from one provider so I want to do seperate forwarding for both numbers.

I am looking forward to any possible solution
AxwayNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Take a look at http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...ng-digits.html ...seems to be a similar situation

The Inbound Number rule has nothing to do with Incoming DID, it is simply to filter calls based on the callers number (incoming CID)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #3

130166 is on a distinguished road

You have both numbers seperate as provider?
(xs4all, I think)(you need at least VoxPro)
130166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #4
AxwayNL

Hi John,

I have define both (xs4all) numbers defined seperate, but somehow the filter on inbound number does not respond.

What dou you mean by Voxpro?
Unread 03-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxwayNL View Post
Voxalot - Product and Services

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
AxwayNL

Hi Martin,

I was hoping for an answer from your part, but I gueass it was just to inform me that I was not using the forum properly. I was not aware and I am sorry about this. I suggested Voxalot in my company for professional use. I now discover that there seems to be no way to get support somehow. You seems to depend on answer on the forum. Am I wrong? Whe cannot find documentation about call forwarding explaining how to configure it. So it seems to be that everybody has to try to reinvent the wheel themselves. Correct me if I am wrong, but proffesional time is to costly to reinvent the wheel. I am afraid that. Is Voxalot ment for professional use? If it is how can we get support on questions, not to loose time?

Kind regards,

Pieter
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:04 AM   #7
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxwayNL View Post
Hi John,

I have define both (xs4all) numbers defined seperate, but somehow the filter on inbound number does not respond.

Ok,

We're misunderstanding each other here...

1. The inbound number rule will not do what you want. It is a CID filter, not a DID filter.

2. I assume you already have a premium account (the fact that you can see the Call Forwarding screen at all, means you likely do).

3. If each of the numbers can be registered as a separate provider (if you have a separate user/pass for each number) then you'll need to use the Inbound Provider (not inbound number ) rule to forward calls

4. If you cannot register each number separately, unfortunately you will not be able to route based on incoming DID number

5. Instructions on Call Forwarding can be found at Configuring Call Connect (Call Forwarding) Rules - Voxalot FAQ
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote