Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
moscar

moscar is on a distinguished road
Default Call Forwarding Help

Hi,

Somebody can help me to make a Call Forwarding to VoipStunt?

My Virtual VoxAlot number is 690611, and I have registered the voipstunt as voice service provider with my username, password, host:sip.voipstunt.com, port:5060, and set it to active.

Then I set a call connection rule for any inbound number or provider, and in handling logic I put:
Conect to: phone number
Phone number: my voipstunt user id
Provider:voipstunt

I'm from Argentina and I have tried different access numbers there - on Mar del Plata:
Mar Del Plata +54-223-432-2608 Callcentric

When I dial the numbers in Mar del Plata I get "Welcome to SipBroker" message, and then it ask to dial the number now.

I have then tried to dial the following exactly as shown

After few second: "duut duut duut" (busy tone)

If I set the call forwarding to my voicemail, the call forwarding works ok, I can receive the messages.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Oscar
moscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscar View Post
Hi,

Somebody can help me to make a Call Forwarding to VoipStunt?

My Virtual VoxAlot number is 690611, and I have registered the voipstunt as voice service provider with my username, password, host:sip.voipstunt.com, port:5060, and set it to active.

Then I set a call connection rule for any inbound number or provider, and in handling logic I put:

I'm from Argentina and I have tried different access numbers there - on Mar del Plata:
Mar Del Plata +54-223-432-2608 Callcentric

When I dial the numbers in Mar del Plata I get "Welcome to SipBroker" message, and then it ask to dial the number now.

I have then tried to dial the following exactly as shown

After few second: "duut duut duut" (busy tone)

If I set the call forwarding to my voicemail, the call forwarding works ok, I can receive the messages.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Oscar
You don't seem to be doing anything wrong.....I'd suggest two things to consider though:

1. In this setup:

Try to have it so the provider VoipStunt is not the same as the account it is calling (so that for example VoipStunt Acct1 is not trying to call itself)

2. There have been a number of cases with reports that using BetaMax for CallForwarding rules tends not to work.... If this is the case also with using BetaMax to forward to BetaMax usernames, it would explain why it is not working...

Question for you: Why do you need VoXalot to forward calls to VoipStunt....there is a good chance you can accomplish what you're trying without the forwarding?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
moscar

moscar is on a distinguished road

Thanks emoci,

I don't understand when you telll me :
"Try to have it so the provider VoipStunt is not the same as the account it is calling"

In the phone number I put moscar10 ( my voipstunt user id) and in the Provider:voipstunt

Is that you mean? the user id and the proivider is different.

And in the 2, sorry, but I don't understand what BetaMax is.

So, I would like to be reach from the SipBroker PSTN number in my VoipStunt account, and I need to use Voxalot because VoipStunt doesn't give me a number, they only give me my user id "moscar10".

That's why I'm using voxalot.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.
moscar is offline   Reply With Quote