Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 02-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
eEyore

eEyore is on a distinguished road
Unhappy voxalot.com + freespeech.ie = Request Sent :-(

Hi,

Cannot register freespeech.ie account with Voice Service Providers on voxalot. It keeps going into "Request Sent" status after few minutes of "Pending".

This very account works great with a SIP device or with www.mysipswitch.com

Any ideas what could be the reason?
eEyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEyore View Post
Hi,

Cannot register freespeech.ie account with Voice Service Providers on voxalot. It keeps going into "Request Sent" status after few minutes of "Pending".

This very account works great with a SIP device or with SIP Switch : Use multiple VoIP providers with one SIP phone

Any ideas what could be the reason?

Odd that it is showing request sent...it usually means some for of issues with user/pass/server not being setup correctly...

Also if you still have got it registered at either MySipSwitch or in your ATA while attempting to register with VoXalot and they(FreeSpeech) have some sort of single registration policy that could be the issue....

Sometimes, especially with services like VoXalot or MySipSwitch, a registration will hold for up to 3600 seconds even though you may have erased it from MySipSwitch already for example

So, give it some time and see how things turn out....

If all else fails, since you have already confirmed it works in MySipSwitch, you can have MySipSwitch point FreeSpeech calls to VoXalot
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
eEyore

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Also if you still have got it registered at either MySipSwitch or in your ATA while attempting to register with VoXalot and they(FreeSpeech) have some sort of single registration policy that could be the issue....

Sometimes, especially with services like VoXalot or MySipSwitch, a registration will hold for up to 3600 seconds even though you may have erased it from MySipSwitch already for example

So, give it some time and see how things turn out....
Thanks for your thoughts!
I'm aware of that. No, this is not the case unfortunately. Obviously I verified that all old connections are gone before connecting from VoXalot (you can check the connection status from Freespeech website).

Quote:
If all else fails, since you have already confirmed it works in MySipSwitch, you can have MySipSwitch point FreeSpeech calls to VoXalot
Well, I can do that of course, but to be honest I'm expecting someone from VoXalot to have a look at the issue first (this is a paid service after all ).
Unread 02-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEyore View Post
Thanks for your thoughts!
I'm aware of that. No, this is not the case unfortunately. Obviously I verified that all old connections are gone before connecting from VoXalot (you can check the connection status from Freespeech website).

Well, I can do that of course, but to be honest I'm expecting someone from VoXalot to have a look at the issue first (this is a paid service after all ).

Fair enough, I'll leave a note for Martin, Craig and Tony, I'm sure they'll be glad to help when they drop by tonight.....however they will need your VoXalot number in order to check into it...so either post it here or PM it to me...

Last edited by emoci; 02-23-2008 at 04:08 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
eEyore

Thanks a lot!

My number is 585999.
Unread 02-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
jrjjr

jrjjr is on a distinguished road

If you haven't already (and if it's possible), you may want to check your registration status directly with freespeech.ie. I've had the same experience as you with one of my providers, but it turned out that the status message was wrong and actually I was registered.
jrjjr is offline   Reply With Quote