Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
padboll

padboll is on a distinguished road
Default FUP exceeded : tech info

Hi...
1) During the down time of proxy01.us1, I had several calls through Betamax with different accounts using proxy02 and... there was no FUP at all. Does someone got (abnormal) FUP since proxy01 is down and with route to proxy02?

2) My hardware is configured to switch to eu.voxalot.com if proxy01 fails. On yesterday failure, all similar hardware (family/friends) got the same behaviour: none has switched to eu. When pinging proxy01 (currently down), I don't get "host unreachable" but a long timeout... I think that, among things I tested in the past, the switching of this hardware was OK when ping gave "host unreachable".

1 & 2 make me think about a load-balancer issue, maybe with a DNS interaction.

Note: Since I'm in Europe, maybe this may be related to the server load: when I have a call here, most Americans are sleeping.

So, does someone can confirm/reject this? Does someone got FUP on proxy02 while proxy01 was done?
padboll is offline   Reply With Quote