Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 07-29-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
maani_ch

maani_ch is on a distinguished road
Default how to call pakistan from sip broker codes list

hi all i am new here. i registered myself to fwp. i am using x-ten soft. can some one help me how to call pakistan for free through sip broker codes. if some one can help it will be appreciable. i tried to use voxalot through its sip code*010 then 92 country code 543 city code 553308 localnumber. But after a little time it says the number u dialed cant be connected try again later. whats the method to call. please help me in this regard.
maani_ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maani_ch View Post
hi all i am new here. i registered myself to fwp. i am using x-ten soft. can some one help me how to call pakistan for free through sip broker codes. if some one can help it will be appreciable. i tried to use voxalot through its sip code*010 then 92 country code 543 city code 553308 localnumber. But after a little time it says the number u dialed cant be connected try again later. whats the method to call. please help me in this regard.

The question you are asking does not make any sense. Voxalot does not offer free calls to Pakistan or any other country via SIP Codes. Please read the FAQ, Services and Tutorial sections to get an understanding of what services Voxalot offers and how it works.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote