Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #21
wilsonhlacerda

wilsonhlacerda is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhlacerda View Post
Martin/Tony, the provider's support finally replied to my contact and they want to help us to solve the problem.

They asked for the log of port 5060. They believe the log will be enough for them to identify what's wrong on their side or on VoXaLot side when trying to register.

Can you email this this log to me? I can PM my email.

Thanks, Wilson.
Hi Martin/Tony, do you have time/interest to debug this VoXaLot/VSP problem? The provider is willing to help and still waiting for the log so they can investigate the problem and point out what VoXaLot is missing.

Thanks, Wilson.
wilsonhlacerda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2007, 06:37 AM   #22
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Wilson,

We have plenty of interest but not enough time or hands and legs to work on the problem right now. We will add it to our list of action items and get to it when we can.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote