Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-28-2007, 03:31 AM   #1
Resident

Resident is on a distinguished road
Default Call Fowarding

Hey guys,
I have only just started using VoXaLot, so bear with me.

I want to set up VoXaLot so that whenever someone calls my DID it forwards the call to another land line number. At the moment I have it the DID provider registered with VoXaLot as well as who i want the call forwarded through as not registered.

In the call forward options, I have:
Priority Inbound CID Pattern Day Start Time End Time Forward To Active
1 _. Every - - (australian mobile) via Pennytel Yes

What am I doing wrong? I shouldn't need any hardware set up for this to work right? At the moment it rings twice, then goes to voicemail when i try to call my DID via my normal VoIP stuff.
Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2007, 04:38 AM   #2
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Looks like you have done every thing right.

One place to look is whether the incoming DID is working properly before doing the Call Forward.

Also I assume form what you have written you have left the time slots blank (which is optional), perhaps try putting in a time slot, just to test it out. Also on your member details make sure you have set up the correct time zone.

Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident View Post
Hey guys,
I have only just started using VoXaLot, so bear with me.

I want to set up VoXaLot so that whenever someone calls my DID it forwards the call to another land line number. At the moment I have it the DID provider registered with VoXaLot as well as who i want the call forwarded through as not registered.

In the call forward options, I have:
Priority Inbound CID Pattern Day Start Time End Time Forward To Active
1 _. Every - - (australian mobile) via Pennytel Yes

What am I doing wrong? I shouldn't need any hardware set up for this to work right? At the moment it rings twice, then goes to voicemail when i try to call my DID via my normal VoIP stuff.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2007, 04:49 AM   #3
Resident

Resident is on a distinguished road

I had it working before without call forwarding, with voxalot just passing the call to my ATA, and my phone was ringing so I know the provider settings are right.

When it went to voicemail that was before anything was working, now when i ring the number its rings in my ear for a while before being engaged but my forwarded number never rings.

I have also tried with both dial plans and provider settings.

Also, just confirming, I do not need my ATA registered to VoXaLot for call forwarding to work?

EDIT: just tried with a time frame in, still exactly the same. Just rings in my ear but the forwarded number doesn't

EDIT 2: okay, i tried making the time frame outside what it currently is and it went to my voicemail. So it seems like VoXaLot thinks it is forwarding but the provider isn't doing it's job. Is there anyway of making the providers work, they should be set up properly...?

Last edited by Resident; 06-28-2007 at 05:11 AM.
Resident is offline   Reply With Quote