Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 06-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe
Smile Access Number for Skype !!!

Great website , that give you access numbers all around the world to call your friends at skype try it your self ,,, and don't forget its Freee

click her

Last edited by martin; 06-13-2007 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Referal removed
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
mgoebel

mgoebel is on a distinguished road

How much do they pay you if somebody signs up, using the referral links that you are posting?
mgoebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 11:25 AM   #3
andy

andy will become famous soon enough

I'd have removed his signature referral link too, if I could figure out how. There are plenty of other roaming SIMs; most don't supply the product with incomplete information, and have better support though it's less needed

I find there's just too much pretence on the Mobivox website that calls are actually free, rather than the cost of the access number.
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #4
amroe

Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

guys , whats the problem of referral links !!! , i benefit from that and you ..
Unread 06-13-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
andy

errrm, just how are we supposed to benefit?
Unread 06-14-2007, 11:13 AM   #6
amroe

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
errrm, just how are we supposed to benefit?
Knowing this website and use it , maybe if i didn't write this topic , no one know about it
Unread 06-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #7
andy

I seem to remember you joining another forum, and whingeing you had a problem with the product your signature is now reselling, asking for others to help. The referral link appeared at a similar time, but you've never offered to intervene when others have also had problems contacting him.

I know this is off-topic, but I think you should remove the spam from your signature. There are plenty of other roaming SIMs, and will soon be a couple more, and I don't see why you should use knowledge you gained free from forum members here and elsewhere to exploit others.
Unread 06-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #8
amroe

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I seem to remember you joining another forum, and whingeing you had a problem with the product your signature is now reselling, asking for others to help. The referral link appeared at a similar time, but you've never offered to intervene when others have also had problems contacting him.

I know this is off-topic, but I think you should remove the spam from your signature. There are plenty of other roaming SIMs, and will soon be a couple more, and I don't see why you should use knowledge you gained free from forum members here and elsewhere to exploit others.
andy , why are you talking like that ., FreeGlobalSim have best rates and best package , but they have a very bad customer services ..
Unread 06-14-2007, 05:35 PM   #9
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
andy , why are you talking like that ., FreeGlobalSim have best rates and best package , but they have a very bad customer services ..
bad research

Quote:
When you top-up the credit on your Globalsim you have 180 days to use it.
one of my SIMs has had an 18c balance for over a year, and will only expire if unused for more than 6 months for an incoming call

and two others won't expire until 9 months without incoming callls
Unread 06-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #10
andy

according to recent posts on another forum, someone is experiencing higher tariffs than those advertised on the website, and others have difficulty contacting the firm after receiving SIMs they can't use due to missing information