Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot Mobile Callback - Help

Hello all,
I have a Voxalot Basic account, and I´m trying it to learn and then I will put it in my clients with the payed account of course ( in companies free things has no value).
But I would like to have information about the Mobile Callback, now my Basic account does not let me get in to have information about it, and guys - please - I need to have infos before use anything. So I would like to have information about the service.

Can I have the book? or can I have information about the service? or Can I read about it in some place?

Thank you very much for your time and atention, in advance.

Jose Pinto
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hddlab View Post
Hello all,
I have a Voxalot Basic account, and I´m trying it to learn and then I will put it in my clients with the payed account of course ( in companies free things has no value).
But I would like to have information about the Mobile Callback, now my Basic account does not let me get in to have information about it, and guys - please - I need to have infos before use anything. So I would like to have information about the service.

Can I have the book? or can I have information about the service? or Can I read about it in some place?

Thank you very much for your time and atention, in advance.

Jose Pinto
Mobile Web Callback, just like the Web CallBack application, let's you chooce two numbers that you want to connect together, you also get to choose which of the providers you are using calls each number on the Web Version...

The Mobile Version is a simplified form of the Web Version, you use your phone and browse to mobile.voxalot.com, the functionality is the same as the Web CallBack version (keep in mind data usage will apply to your phone when using Mobile Web Callback....)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road

Hello, emoci.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Jose Pinto
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote