Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #1
shibukraj

shibukraj is on a distinguished road
Default Call Quality and Voxalot

Hi all,
I am a voxalot user for last couple of months and really thankfull for such a great service. For last couple of weeks I am experiencing some forms of call quality issues. Either the call completion takes more time than it used to be and lot of noice in the calls. Quite often, I wont even get the call connected and seems like it is dialing for ever.

I put some test to find whether the issue is with my VoIP provider or with voxalot. What I did is in my PAP2T-NA I connected one line directly in to my Voip provider and other line through voxalot account. What I have seen to my surprise is the call quality issue is only when I call through the voxalot. I am using the same provider in voxalot to complete the calls. That is giving me a huge surprise. When called directly giving excellent call quality and while through voxalot, too much noice and call completion time is longer.
(My Provider is registered in voxalot with Register=Yes)

My question for you experts are ;

#1) Did any one faced similar issue like this? Is there any setting which my provider is making at their end to have the call quality better while using their service?

#2) Is there any work arounds for increasing the call quality through voxalot?

#3) Or is this has something to do with the load in voxalot server ?

Any help or suggestions to get this fixed is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Shibu Raj
shibukraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2006, 03:39 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

I setup a trace of the network once I read your ost. So far everything looks OK.

The one thing we currently setting up is another U.S server to the voxalot.com cluster and looking at another server in the U.K / Europe

These new servers should help spread the load.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote