Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 09-13-2007, 10:47 AM   #11
raphoumail

raphoumail is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by foneboxx View Post
Warning:Emoci, the message below is not for you but for raphoumail.

Did you smoke something special when you wrote this?
Stay polite or MOVE!
...and yes, you have the right to answer me!
@ VoXalot team & Members: sorry guys but i'm done with with all those nasty persons who just open their mouth to say horrible things about a service they used for free for a long time and a service that now give them the choice to have their own brand on the button.
When all of us upgrated or were told of the upgrade, no one complained of the "ugly actual layout" of the buttons.
Now that it is said that it's a paid service, some "intelligent people" make their coming out...Damned!
That said, hope everyone will enjoy his day
I'm sorry but I don't see any lack of politness in my previous message.
I'm just complaining about the huge fee to customise the webcallback button for residential use.

And yes, the button is ugly, and has always been since it has been changed. (the first one wasn't with web2.0 features, but much nicer)

I'm not complaining neither for the paid version, I used voxalot when it was free -and I still use now with premium subscription. I have no problem paying for something worthing (but hundreds dollars for a button, NO. And it shouldn't be an extra option)

I thnik YOU should stay POLITE...
I didn't smoked anything, and I'm sorry for you if you misunderstood.
raphoumail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
Grahame

Grahame is on a distinguished road
Default Call Back Button

If people want a fully customisable button then I can understand an extra charge. You pay's your money you takes your choice.

However for the "Standard" button, would it be possible to offer several templates ( similiar to Google Ads ) to at least change colours, size etc.

Got a terrible colour clash on my site o.-

Grahame
Grahame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2007, 11:38 PM   #13
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
If people want a fully customisable button then I can understand an extra charge. You pay's your money you takes your choice.

However for the "Standard" button, would it be possible to offer several templates ( similiar to Google Ads ) to at least change colours, size etc.

Got a terrible colour clash on my site o.-

Grahame
Now this is a suggestion I do like and have noted. Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 09:39 PM   #14
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Yep I agree with Martin - great suggestion. I will make a request of our designer to come up with several different colours for the VTF button in line with Voxalot branding. However, I am sure there will probably be some additional coding that Martin will have to do to make it possible.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote