Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 01-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
mgoebel

mgoebel is on a distinguished road
Default Fritz!Box answers

1.) Set up a second Voxalot account just for Voicemail. Forward to its Voxalot number (the number part of the SIP URI) with Voxalot as provider.

2.) Options / extended Options / Telephony / Voicemail (= translated from German menus of FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 with Firmware 29.04.49)
mgoebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
Lanh

Lanh is on a distinguished road

Ah couldn't find it, even with the latest Beta Fireware. 7140 must not have one.

I have instead being trying to divert missed calls back to my Voxalot account to enable people to leave a message for me.

I have set my Voxalot account to have voicemail and registered it as a speeddial in my phone book in the Fritz.

However, when I try to redirect to that speeddial on delay I am unable to do so because it will not complete the second leg of the call. Are you able to offer any assistance with this at all?

Voxalot is not registered as a provider on my Fritz, I am now using it merely as a PBX kinda system as it gives much greater routing abilities than the ATA I have found so far.
Lanh is offline   Reply With Quote