Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
Sn00py

Sn00py is on a distinguished road
Default Call Connection Rules (Forwarding) Timezone Issue

I have set the timezone in the Main Page to Australia GMT +10:00

I have setup the Call Connection Rules accordingly.

I.E

Rule 1 Every 00:00 to 07:00, Forward all calls to Voicemail
Rule 2 Every TIME BLANK, Forward all calls to SIP URI

When I place a call , After 07:00, It still gets forwarded to Voicemail.
The timezone is incorrect or a bug in the system. It is just following the Default System Time.

I think the time zone is not being changed to Australia GMT +10:00 for the call forwarding rules.
Sn00py is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 02:47 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Voxalot does not have support for daylight savings. Are you in a daylight savings region. If so, then unfortunately the only way to make this work is to manually adjust your timezone setting twice a year.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
aleisorek

aleisorek is on a distinguished road

I am experiencing the same problem. I live in Israel and have set Time Zone to Jerusalem (+2:000). I have on of my rules set as: Any Tue 8:00 20:00 Forward all calls to xxxxxxxxxxxx via smart call.

It is now 22:30 (local time) and when I call my voxalot number, the call gets forwarded to the number on the above rule. So I am not sure this is a DST issue.

Can you please check?
aleisorek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleisorek View Post
I am experiencing the same problem. I live in Israel and have set Time Zone to Jerusalem (+2:000). I have on of my rules set as: Any Tue 8:00 20:00 Forward all calls to xxxxxxxxxxxx via smart call.

It is now 22:30 (local time) and when I call my voxalot number, the call gets forwarded to the number on the above rule. So I am not sure this is a DST issue.

Can you please check?
Do you know when approx the rule ends. I.e. what time the rule is no longer active?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote