Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
newbie_mt

newbie_mt is on a distinguished road
Default PSTN to PSTN Question

I set up my own account and am quiet pleased that I can use web call back to dial out on my BT100 without having to physically change my phone's settings. My sister will be recovering from surgery at her daughter's, who is out-of-state. She'll have web access at her daughter's but no access to a software VOIP phone, a SIP phone or ATA. I would like to set up an account for her so she could use the web call back feature to use the lower rates she has available from her VOIP provider.

It appears that you have to have service provider details set up for a PSTN number, but the account information required is SIP-based. What kind of information do you include for a provider if you want to use web call back to make PSTN to PSTN calls.

TIA
newbie_mt is offline   Reply With Quote