Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-27-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
druids

druids is on a distinguished road
Default not avaiable

It looks like my acct is not working, I create a new free account and still not working properly..my vox acct #282863..previous one was 196328.. The mesage that I received for 282863 is: the person at extension 282863 is not avaiable..and for the old one..I am getting a busy tone for a long time..PLEASE HELP!!I am paying for another account too but I need a free one..Hopefully somebody will look into this issue! Tks!!!!!
druids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2010, 04:31 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by druids View Post
It looks like my acct is not working, I create a new free account and still not working properly..my vox acct #282863..previous one was 196328.. The mesage that I received for 282863 is: the person at extension 282863 is not avaiable..and for the old one..I am getting a busy tone for a long time..PLEASE HELP!!I am paying for another account too but I need a free one..Hopefully somebody will look into this issue! Tks!!!!!
Do a reset and re-register on the ATA...and make sure you did not have any services expiring recently...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
beaver

beaver is on a distinguished road

emoci, possibly the voxalot server has a problem once more.

about two months ago, there were many reports on the forums. then it's got fixed. I was back to us.voxalot.com proxy. my phone was running fine.
But from a couple of weeks ago, I occasionally met the problem "the person at extension 123456 is not available" again. I had changed to eu.voxalot.com. it looked better for usa calls but not for international calls. therefore I have to stick with us.voxalot.com, which presently has
1. echo issue. have to talk slow.
2. to VM often. Sometimes I needed to hang-up and re-made my call.
3. I could call my "52xxxx" friend but he couldn't call me "11xxxx".

those were not problems to me.
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver View Post
emoci, possibly the voxalot server has a problem once more.

about two months ago, there were many reports on the forums. then it's got fixed. I was back to us.voxalot.com proxy. my phone was running fine.
But from a couple of weeks ago, I occasionally met the problem "the person at extension 123456 is not available" again. I had changed to eu.voxalot.com. it looked better for usa calls but not for international calls. therefore I have to stick with us.voxalot.com, which presently has
1. echo issue. have to talk slow.
2. to VM often. Sometimes I needed to hang-up and re-made my call.
3. I could call my "52xxxx" friend but he couldn't call me "11xxxx".

those were not problems to me.
I should clarify....to the best of my knowledge:

-The US server should be working (I say this because I've got us.voxalot.com set on my own PAP2 and haven't noticed anything odd).

The most recent problem with the US server manifested as an inability to propagate new changes to the services (add providers, calling rules, forwarding, speed dials etc.), but I do not recall issues will actual SIP calling between accts.

-The EU server should also be in working order.

-The AU server has an issue and may be flakey at the moment

What I tend to suggest for SIP to SIP interconnetivity problems is to test reachability from SipBroker (or via SIP URI if you have a separate provider like CallCentric that can call SIP URIs) to each of the VoXalot accts.

If each acct. is reachable in that manner...the issue is likely one of NAT transversal and needs to be dealt with by adjusting settings...

However I should add...if druids problem above is not resolved by attempting alternative clusters you could be right that the server may be acting up again...but it is unlikely that the SIP Connectivity issues you're seeing are from this (I say this only because I do not seem to be experiencing the same using the US server as well...)

Last edited by emoci; 07-28-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Unread 07-28-2010, 02:11 AM   #5
druids

druids is on a distinguished road

I tried my acct from sipbroker # and still the same..I used this free acct for liberail voip..and appear there too as " Non Connesso".. It worked before till 1.5 months ago..

Hopefully there will be something that I can do to get the free acount back in shape!
druids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
emoci

Quote:
Originally Posted by druids View Post
I tried my acct from sipbroker # and still the same..I used this free acct for liberail voip..and appear there too as " Non Connesso".. It worked before till 1.5 months ago..

Hopefully there will be something that I can do to get the free acount back in shape!
Is it still connected to LiberaIlVoip as you're trying it...or an ATA...

Rememeber LiberaIlVoip has blocked VoXalot and PBXes IPs (about a month or two ago)

See http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...lot-pbxes.html