Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 12-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #1
o_olivier

o_olivier is on a distinguished road
Default "Ring Group" Functionality

Hello Fellow Voxalot Zealots,

Thanks to the community for such a fantastic service.

I am trying something at the edge here and ellicit your opinion on whether it can be achieved through Voxalot.

In a nutshell, I want to forward all PSTN calls to BOTH my cell phone and my Voxalot account at the same time as I am leaving on vacation next week and I would like to have all VoIP and PSTN phone calls follow me on my Ipaq PPC via VoIP and PSTN.

My Set-up is simple:

1 Sipura 3000 box with Line 1 registered to Voxalot and PSTN Line registered to Voipbuster (for no reason and it could be changed). Today all calls coming from PSTN are forwarded after 18 seconds to my cell via Voipbuster.
Is it possible to forward all PSTN calls to Voxalot, which then forward calls to both my cell phone (via one of the Providers set up in Voxalot) and my Voxalot account ?

Any way around this? I would be tempted to say that the only way I think of is to use the Ring Group function of www0.pbxes.com but I would like to use Voxalot as the servers are in Australia and latency is better.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
o_olivier is offline   Reply With Quote