Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

 
 
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-19-2008, 03:19 AM   #1
725252
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
725252 is on a distinguished road
Default net2phone settings reqd for voxalot

Can anyone help me in setting up net2phone account in providers section.

I have a net2phone account with the following settings. I bought this account from a reseller who gave me the following settings.

proxy sip.net2phone.com

To check call log My Account - Log In

Please help me in adding a provider with the above details.

I aded a provider for the above net2phone but it doesn't work.

Looking forward to your assistance
725252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 04:01 AM   #2
emoci
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,422
Thanks: 123
Thanked 369 Times in 282 Posts
emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 725252 View Post
Can anyone help me in setting up net2phone account in providers section.

I have a net2phone account with the following settings. I bought this account from a reseller who gave me the following settings.

proxy sip.net2phone.com

To check call log My Account - Log In

Please help me in adding a provider with the above details.

I aded a provider for the above net2phone but it doesn't work.

Looking forward to your assistance

Well it seems it should work, provided you know your User/Pass (these should be the same as the ones you use in your ATA or SoftPhone)

It also needs to use
Host: sip.net2phone.com
FromDomain: net2phone.com

To be able to adjust the From Domain, go under Advanced settings when setting up the provider
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
DnTo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DnTo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Well it seems it should work, provided you know your User/Pass (these should be the same as the ones you use in your ATA or SoftPhone)

It also needs to use
Host: sip.net2phone.com
FromDomain: net2phone.com

To be able to adjust the From Domain, go under Advanced settings when setting up the provider
HI, anyone has already make net2phone work with voxalot?
If yes can help me with the configuration. In my ATA i use this dial plan (<3:011573>xxxxxxxxx.|...............

And this is the configuration into Voxalot

1 _011573. ${EXTEN} net2phone Yes

Thanks in advance any info...
DnTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
richard99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 166
Thanks: 14
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
richard99 is on a distinguished road
Default

I using net2phone to make calls and the hosts are in use sipauth.deltathree.com and proxy.italkhere.com both work fine.
richard99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
DnTo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DnTo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard99 View Post
I using net2phone to make calls and the hosts are in use sipauth.deltathree.com and proxy.italkhere.com both work fine.
Ill try and ill let you know if it works! right now im out of credit, thanks.
DnTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VoXalot provider settings Budgetphone.nl and Voipbuster.com ruudsje Voxalot Support 15 02-05-2008 01:00 PM
Settings - Dial Plans, Registration Timeout and Netgear WGR615V rec9140 Voxalot Support 6 05-21-2007 09:01 AM
backup all settings mbworks Voxalot Support 0 02-18-2007 03:51 AM
Net2Phone provider setting for webcallback 310737 Voxalot Support 0 10-10-2006 06:36 AM
Settings you use for your phone. alfredwesterveld Voxalot Support 3 04-01-2006 10:15 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.