Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
juancarlos

juancarlos is on a distinguished road
Default Betamax not working

I get a titutu tone.....if I use the software it works ok if I use voxalot it does not work

Last edited by emoci; 10-02-2008 at 12:10 AM.
juancarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
Williamz

Williamz is on a distinguished road

Same problem... betamax not working anymore since early this morning !
(from eu.voxalot.com)
Williamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
eliafino

eliafino has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamz View Post
Same problem... betamax not working anymore since early this morning !
(from eu.voxalot.com)
Same for me, eu.voxalot.com
Another provider is ok, but Betamax KO(Poivy and VoIPCheap!

Bye bye by Elia
eliafino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
chatalot

chatalot is on a distinguished road

I can also confirm this - getting continuous tone on voipcheap. Other provider ok so not my setup. Anyone know if it is all SIP access or just via voxalot?

I am registered to us.voxalot.com

Last edited by chatalot; 09-23-2008 at 07:34 PM.
chatalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
flaquadrat

flaquadrat is on a distinguished road

hi!

i have same or similar probelms using smsdiscount, voipcheap and/or intervoip via voxalot proxy - all "eu" "au" and "us" - same problem: busy signal on outgoing calls.

direct connection (windows client and gigaset c450ip) with some of betamax clones (eg. sip.smsdiscount.com) is working perfektly.

regards,
fla
flaquadrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #6
chatalot

I can also confirm that voipcheap is working via softphone (eyebeam) on PC. So is the problem voxalot ---> betamax or is it to do with registration? I dont register voxalot to betamax but I did on the softphone?

Just trying to register to betamax in voxalot - says pending at the moment - will update if it registers

Last edited by chatalot; 09-23-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Unread 09-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
chatalot

OK, I got it to register to voipcheap in voxalot and I still get the busy tone. Betamax is working direct but not through voxalot so the problem sounds like a voxalot problem. Hope someone at voxalot looks into this soon.
Unread 09-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

1. I have an account with InternetCalls.com which I'll be testing once I have a chance... but I do not expect to see anything different from what everybody else has seen...

2. Reviews about what is working and what isn't, seem to be mixed

au.voxalot.com
-It has been a number of weeks that this server was producing FUP when used with BetaMax
-From what I gather from things here, it is know not possible to place calls over BetaMax using this server

eu.voxalot.com
-The EU server was throwing some tantrums that resulted in it needing to be reset a few weeks back
-From what I gather from here this is also not working with BetaMax

us.voxalot.com
-The US server has had no issues with service
-There is mixed statements here, where for some it works, for others it works but with bad audio, and further others cannot get it to work with BetaMax...

3. To the best of my knowledge (notice I am just a mod after all), there has been no changes made to VoXalot servers or service since the reset for the EU server a few weeks back...

4. This is mere conjecture and opinion on my side... so far it looks like BetaMax changed something new...either in general or in respect to VoXalot specifically..

Are people still able to use PBXes or MSS to place calls via BetaMax (regardless of FUP)?

The other issue stands with this:

How many of the people posting above actually have only a single BetaMax acct. with only one of the multiple clones?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008, 03:08 AM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Is there a chance that this is limited only to a specific list of clones, or only to people with FreeDays available?

I actually had no issues dialing via InternetCalls (using US server), audio quality was fine too... (I have a good sized credit there, but have left my FreeDays expire)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008, 05:25 AM   #10
chatalot

I only have voipcheap.com and do not have any freedays left so I would have to pay for the calls from my credit. I also tried a mobile number in the UK but got the same tone.

As for the US server, I switched to US when the EU server went down a few weeks ago. I did not switch back as it was not the first time that I had had problems with the EU server over the past year.

I have not tried switching back to the EU or AU servers yet