Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 04-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
biu26

biu26 is on a distinguished road
Default Deleting Voicemail Messages

Dear Forum,

My voxalot account is set to accept voice message.

However, I only every listen to them through my email (very convenient) but I just received a message that my voicemail was full.

Sadly, I did not find a way how I can delete all voicemessages in one go, neither via the phone menu nor via the web.

Has anybody got a suggestion how this can be achieved because otherwise this is a design flaw within Voxalot. It must be possible as it is such a basic function.

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Biu26
biu26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
epafroditus

epafroditus is on a distinguished road

I do have the same problem. I also hope, someone has an answer?
epafroditus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

1. You can erase VM messages on the WEB if you're a Premium user
2. All users can reach Voicemail by dialing 500 or *500 from a device registered with VoXalot (you can then erase messages from there)
3. From any regular Landline or Cell Phone, call a local SipBroker access number, enter *010*500 when prompted, you'll then be asked for your 6 digit VoXalot number and 4 digit password. At this point you can access your VM box and erase messages as needed...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
ozimarco

Location: Lower Chittering, about an hour from Perth, Western Australia
ozimarco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ozimarco

Quote:
Originally Posted by biu26 View Post
Sadly, I did not find a way how I can delete all voicemessages in one go, neither via the phone menu nor via the web.

Has anybody got a suggestion how this can be achieved because otherwise this is a design flaw within Voxalot. It must be possible as it is such a basic function.
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete all messages at once. Just like you, I only listen to voice mail messages when I get a notification via email.

From time to time, I'll have a look at the website and find that there are a number of old messages there, which I would like to delete. I then have to painstakingly delete them one by one, acknowledging each time that I really do want to delete it.

I agree it is a bit of a pain and would love a 'delete all messages' button, which, surprisingly, is not there, as it is, as you say, a basic function. I'm sure that, if such a button were to be created, it would be appreciated by quite a few people.

I'll put it up as a Feature Request so it is more likely to attract attention.
Billion 7800VDPX + Siemens Gigaset A580IP and Yealink T22P.

Last edited by ozimarco; 04-20-2009 at 01:56 AM.
ozimarco is offline   Reply With Quote