Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #11
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Sorry, but I think that VoxRoam shouldn't be a pay for extra...

However, if it has to be, then a yearly subscription fee at a very low rate, perhaps add 10% to membership costs to cover it if absolutely necessary.

If membership fees and other costs are too high, then people are less likely to adopt Voxalot or continue to use it as it was intended.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 10:08 AM   #12

130166 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Our current plans are to implment as follows:
  • VoxPremium members will be able to use SIP Broker access numbers to avail themselves of their dial plans and will be able to make calls after authentication.
  • Authentication will take the form of caller-id or PIN - we have not completely finished on this design as of yet.
  • We will add our own SIP broker access numbers based on the take up rate and revenue model.
If this is planned in the existing Premiumplans, for me it is good enough.
130166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #13

244751 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Our current plans are to implment as follows:
  • VoxPremium members will be able to use SIP Broker access numbers to avail themselves of their dial plans and will be able to make calls after authentication.
  • Authentication will take the form of caller-id or PIN - we have not completely finished on this design as of yet.
  • We will add our own SIP broker access numbers based on the take up rate and revenue model.

Feedback form the community here will be useful as to what you would be willing to pay for use of VoxRoam. We are looking at a flat fee per call, based on a pre-paid model. It will help us prioritize it higher if we hear from the community that it is something you all would find useful, that is help you save money and consequently be willing to pay for its use.
I can understand that there is a cost associated with providing this service but you might want to consider letting users provide their own access numbers (if they want to, to avoid congestion). otherwise you may require a lot of channels, in which case some numbers will be very busy while others will be relatively unused.
244751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #14
hust

hust is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244751 View Post
I can understand that there is a cost associated with providing this service but you might want to consider letting users provide their own access numbers (if they want to, to avoid congestion). otherwise you may require a lot of channels, in which case some numbers will be very busy while others will be relatively unused.
Good idea! I think Voxalot will charge you a license fee for your own callback access number.
hust is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #15
chatalot

chatalot is on a distinguished road

In addition to the access number, I think we should be able to dial our own DID that is directed to XXXXXX@voxalot.com and then access our own dialtone/smartcall plan via a pin to make calls. Should be possible I would have thought because it is a bit like how we access our vociemail now.
chatalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2007, 03:36 AM   #16
hust

hust is on a distinguished road
Default triggered by sip call

Maybe, Voxalot team could consider to develop callback feature triggered by sip call, so we can configure our own access numbers.
hust is offline   Reply With Quote