Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 04-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
BigTex

BigTex is on a distinguished road
Default Trying to create a new Voxalot account

Hi,

I have a Voxalot account and now I'd like to set on up for my wife. We use the same computer. When I go to Voxalot - Home, it automatically signs me in. So, signed in, I clicked "getting started", and "subscribe now". I filled in the page, it sent an email to her yahoo email account, and we clicked on the link, but it filled in my existing user information in the setup page instead of hers. I tried clicking on the link again, but got an "Unable to confirm registration" error message. Do I need to sign out of my Voxalot account before creating one for my wife? If so, how do I do this? If not, what did I do wrong?
BigTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
richard99

richard99 is on a distinguished road

You should log off completely from your account and then try to create an other free account using you existing e-mail or any other known where you can receive confirmation reply from Voxalot
richard99 is offline   Reply With Quote