Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
ejbevan

ejbevan is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie Direct Indial Support Please!

Hope someone can help - getting myself in a real tangle with Voxalot and others.

Here's the deal:

1. I have a voipstunt account which dials through to a Voipin +44 UK number - no problems there.
2. I've acquired an additional DID number +445601050110 which I basically want to forward to my voipstunt voipin presumably via Voxalot and if possible use it as a Caller Id too. I've set it to point at username@eu.voxalot.com but when calling nothing at all happens - perhaps I totally misunderstand how this works.
3. I also have an 0203 (+44) number which I'd like to point to my voipstunt as well. At the moment I've got three softphones in the office for the three Voip DID numbers and it's getting mental - I want to just tie these to dial into and out of my single VoipStunt account and have either my +445601050110 or 0203 number set as Caller Id outbound.
4. And Finally I'd love to find a way to redirect one or all of them to my mobile number for when I'm out of the office.

I think this is all possible through Voxalot but not sure. Hope someone can shed some light on it all so I can finally ditch these separate softphones and have one inbound. We're all on bluetooth headsets here so I've no need to call through hardware just softphones.

Thanks so much for all your help.
Best wishes,
John
ejbevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

To have calls come in on your Voxalot phone, I beleive you want to have them forwarded to sip:voxalot_number@voxalot.com (do not use one of the eu./us./etc. prefixes).
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote