Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-09-2006, 11:38 PM   #9
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcaliba
I don't know if it is possible but can we have multiple extensions register to one account.

Those of us with a spa2000 (or other) can then use both lines incomming so when an incomming call comes in both phones ring and if one is busy then the other phone will still ring.
Multiple VoXaLot SIP registrations are permitted and appear to work exactly as you (and I) hope they would.

I've had both channels of a PAP2 registered to the same VoXaLot number for some time. Incoming calls alternately ring both extensions. The first one picked up gets the call. As far as I can tell, the two extensions can be used in any combination for incoming and outgoing calls.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote