Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-25-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
Lanh

Lanh is on a distinguished road
Default Call Forwarding Rules - Clarification Required Please

Hi,

I have set up the following rules...

Provider A
Every
Your Voxalot Number
Yes

Does this mean that every single call to Provider A will make my ATA ring regardless of any other rules?

Provider B
Weekend
Voicemail
Yes

Provider B
Weekday
3:00 20:00
Voicemail
Yes

Does this, coupled with rule 10, mean that only those people supplying CLI to come through between the hours of 20:00 and 03:00GMT will make my ATA ring while those not supplying CLI during those hours will be sent to voicemail, as will everyone outside the hours specified regardless of whether they supply their CLI or not?

Provider C
Every
Voicemail
Yes

Does this mean that every single call to Provider C will be forwarded to voicemail regardless of CLI status?

Provider D
Weekend
Voicemail
Yes

Provider D
Weekday
3:00 20:00
Voicemail
Yes

This is identical to rules 2 and 3.

Provider E
Every
Your Voxalot Number
Yes

This is identical to rule 1.

Incoming number
has no digits
Every
Voicemail
Yes

Does this rule mean that everyone who calls any provider which does not specify that they are forwarded to my Voxalot number without supplying a CLI will be forwarded to voicemail regardless of the timings in place?

Couple of further questions,

Will any DIDs or SiPBroker Short Codes which are diverted directly to the Voxalot URI escape all filtering?
Similarly, will any DIDs or SiPBroker Short Codes which are diverted to different providers inherit the rules of the provider and have them applied accordingly?

I know it's a long post, I apologise for that, I'm just trying to configure my system so that I'll never have to do it again with a bit of luck!

Last edited by Lanh; 11-25-2007 at 07:30 PM.
Lanh is offline   Reply With Quote