Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 09-24-2007, 04:15 AM   #1
kieranmullen

kieranmullen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kieranmullen Send a message via Yahoo to kieranmullen Send a message via Skype™ to kieranmullen
Default Suggestion:Decentralize the network?

On more than one occasion the sipbroker network has gone down. The sipbroker network in my opinion should be more decentralized.

At the least each dial in gateway should have a static list of the voip networks as backup if rsync cant be performed every X hours. The gateways could also provide some backup function as well. I would be happy to store a copy of this as well in dns. Since this is all public info unlike e164.org I doubt anyone would have a problem with this?

Thank you
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote