Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-23-2007, 01:11 AM   #51
guanacux

guanacux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbournelees View Post
Try adding a dot to the end of *xx to make it *xx.

It's just that your dial plan is not allowing you to dial * followed by more than two digits.

You think it might interfere with the **** to enter the configuration via phone.

Thanks
guanacux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #52
wildvoip

wildvoip is on a distinguished road

For one, when my ATAs are registered to us.voxalot.com, the dial plan _XXXXXX *010${EXTEN} Voxalot goes directly to voicemail of the other voxalot user (also registered with us.voxalot.com) . When registered to voxalot.com, this same dial plan causes the other user's phone to ring. I would think by choosing the Voxalot provider in a dial plan, you are choosing either us.voxalot.com or au.voxalot.com (based on preferred server) and not just voxalot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Can you please elaborate on the different behaviors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildvoip
I have a question on the dial plans

My preferred server is us.voxalot.com To dial a voxalot number say 123456, if I run the test box as *010123456, the result is 123456@us.voxalot.com However if I add a dial plan like _XXXXXX ${EXTEN} Voxalot the result is of dialing 123456 is 123456@voxalot.com. Should this not be 123456@us.voxalot.com ? In other words, by choosing Voxalot as a provider in the dial plan, should it not automatically pick up the preferred server (in this case us.voxalot.com) ?

I am aware that voxalot.com and us.voxalot.com currently point to the same IP, but I get different behaviors (in terms of VM access and remote rings) when I am registered to voxalot.com and us.voxalot.com
wildvoip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 01:45 AM   #53
Oigle05

Oigle05 is on a distinguished road

Martin, I still can't dial Sipme numbers via VoXaLot, even though both my contacts now show Sipme as being registered. What's going on?
O
Oigle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 06:45 AM   #54
zaq

zaq is on a distinguished road

If I use dial plan _XXXXXX *010${EXTEN} Voxalot or Sipbroker, I get silient calls everytime. This supposes to work right?

Dialing *010XXXXXX direct works ok. There is something not right with this upgrade!

My preferred server is AU.
zaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 07:06 AM   #55
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

This problem is being investigated.

In the mean time we have reverted the ability to dial service numbers and xxxxxx extensions without prefixes.

We will continue to support both conventions. Please bare in mind one of the reasons we introduced this convention was to provide members with a way to avoid dial plan conflicts.

For example, if the have a dial plan entry pattern like _x. this will take precendence over service numbers and 6 digit extensions.

Anyway as I said we will support the following:

500 or *500 => voicemail
600 or *600 => echo test
xxxxxx or *010xxxxxx or *061xxxxxx => VoXaLot extensions

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 08:00 AM   #56
zaq

zaq is on a distinguished road

Excellent, thanks for the gr8 service.
zaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 12:37 PM   #57
wildvoip

wildvoip is on a distinguished road

One more problem. When my ATA is registered to voxalot.com, I am able to use my outgoing-only paid providers fine (sip termination only, no registration or incoming). However, if I register my ATA to us.voxalot.com, then any outbound calls through the same outgoing providers gives a busy tone.
wildvoip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 12:41 PM   #58
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildvoip View Post
One more problem. When my ATA is registered to voxalot.com, I am able to use my outgoing-only paid providers fine (sip termination only, no registration or incoming). However, if I register my ATA to us.voxalot.com, then any outbound calls through the same outgoing providers gives a busy tone.
Please PM your 6 digit account along with examples of your problem.

Thanks

Unread 01-23-2007, 11:45 PM   #59
Hally

Hally is on a distinguished road
Default Alert pips for Voice Mail

I am just curious as to why the alert for VM is no longer working. I left a test message on my VM and usually I would hear some pips when I pick up the receiver before getting a dial tone. This isn't happening now.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 02:03 AM   #60
martin

Thanks Hally we will take a look