Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road
Default Does Voxalot have support?????

Is there such thing as Voxalot technical support?

I and a few others have posted about call forwarding not working for weeks. Yet we get no official response.

I notice people complaining in threads about other problems pointing out that there is no response from Voxalot.

Voxalot cautions against sending PMs, but doesn't seem to provide any support in this forum. I have even asked in forums that I be contacted about the call forwarding issue, but have received no response.

For that matter, aside from responses by helpful forum members, I do not recall ever having recent contact with support on any of the issues I have encountered.

I pay Voxalot a considerable annual sum for two premium accounts and extra registrations on both. Does that not entitle me and everyone else who pays for premium accounts to support when advertised Voxalot functions no longer work?
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
g00fy

g00fy is on a distinguished road

I asked this again and you'll get no real answer... :-(.

I am a paying customer also, but mostproblems were never been solved and more problems arise frequently. Very sad!

@Martin: I sent you a PM about the problems I have. Why do you not respond? In your statistics I saw you were online today. I believe we have the right of some explanation!!!!
g00fy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #3
Oigle05

Oigle05 is on a distinguished road

As I said on a thread I started a couple of weeks ago - "support" is a joke. Before they started to charge for their "premium" service, support was good, but now...pffft!!!
O
Oigle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Please see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post28236
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote