Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 02-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
clundestad

clundestad is on a distinguished road
Default New features roadmap?

Voxalot seems to have found its form as a stable and very useful service - well-deserved kudos to Martin and the rest of the team.

However, since Vox Premium was launched there hasn't been much news about new features, although scattered around the forum there have been talk about a list of future features that are being worked on.

Would it be possible for the Voxalot team to give us an idea about the roadmap - which new features are planned and when can we expect them?

Personally I would very much like to see a "call forward on offline" feature. That would be very useful for those of us using mobile VoIP clients moving in and out of WLAN zones and still want to be reachable at all times.

Regards from a very satisfied Voxalot customer who is aways looking for the perfect VoIP setup...
clundestad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
kendid

kendid is on a distinguished road

TOPIC RESURRECTED!

+1, also curious to know what is in the works... I'm considering moving to one of my VOIP providers that has comprehensive forwarding rules and such (forwarding on no ans, forwarding on busy, forwarding on no ATA etc...) If these features are already in the works, I can hold out for a while...

Also from a very satisfied voxalot customer!
kendid is offline   Reply With Quote