Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Oigle05

Oigle05 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Registering a provider - problems

I have tried registering Mynetfone (I think that they no longer support registration in Vox), Maxotel, Faktortel and Pennytel and have not had any success at all.
I am on Vox lite so should be able to register one provider.
It says that it should take 5 to 10 minutes for registration to go through but my account sits on "pending" for longer than that, then progresses to "request sent" for another long time and then comes back as "failed"
What's going on Vox?
Oigle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Just checked the AU server and just about every MYNetFone, Faktortel and Pennytel registration is showing "Registered"

If you PM me your account I can take a closer look.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
Oigle05

Hi anyone at Vox. Since attempting to register various providers on my account, now Vox won't pass through any numbers I dial via providers/dial plans. Vox to Vox is OK and "500" is OK.

Last edited by Oigle05; 05-06-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Martin off line
Unread 05-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #4
Oigle05

I'd hate to be hanging by anything precious waiting for a reply/fix from Vox. Goes to show that it's not a good idea to consider Vox for business.
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
VoipAlot

VoipAlot is on a distinguished road

PENNYTEL - REGISTERED
EXETEL - REGISTERED
MYNETFONE - FAILED
PENNYTEL - REGISTERED
MYNETFONE - FAILED

What is wrong with this?
Nothing has changed, and all of a sudden we can't receive phone calls with Voxalot via MyNetFone???
We've tried changing passwords, resetting passwords, removing and readding, Nothing works!

Could someone please look into this. I've tried calling your Sydney number, but every time i've tried calling, your voicemail box is full, and has been full for the last 2 years!

I just don't know why i'm paying for a service that isn't compatible with all voip providers?

Can someone help and assist in rectifying this issue?
VoipAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
wildbill

wildbill is on a distinguished road

Well in my case I have found MNF to be too picky and have run down my credit and will only use them as a last resort.
Maybe you should query MNF policies rather that expect a third party (Voxalot) to cater for every CEO,s ideas of how to run the Voip world - Bill
wildbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #7
VoipAlot

VoipAlot is on a distinguished road
Question

Well the fact is it's worked fine for over a year.
Then suddenly we realise "Why haven't we had any calls on lines 1 and 2"....? (6 weeks to realise that 2 lines are down)

There NEEDS to be an option to have email alerts when a SIP account won't register more than 5 times (with every 2 minute retries).
Wouldn't be hard to implement. I'm sure it would be seen as a higher value service for having this feature.

Back to the issue at hand.
i've reset passwords, etc, and still it won't register. If other people on Voxalot, have their MNF accounts registered, then CLEARLY it's a fault!

Could someone please look into this?
Why can we not see the error message for a SIP connection??
Why can't we see "Bad authentication" or "Unknown Error" or "Invalid Server" or "....." etc....

I'd really really really appreciate it if someone can look into this.
Thank you.
- Emma.

CEO's???? What are you talking about sorry?
VoipAlot is offline   Reply With Quote