Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 02-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
martj76

martj76 is on a distinguished road
Default Call Forwarding Rules

Hi All, can anyone offer any advice on call forwarding /call connection rules?

The problem: I want the system to call my voxalot number unless I'm not connected to voxalot, then it should ring my mobile nubmer.

I've set up two rules, both for everyday, the first in the priority list tries to send it to my voxalot number, the next rings my mobile.

if I just have the second rule (mobile) everything works fine. If I bring the first rule in (voxalot number) it goes straigt to answer phone...so I turned of answer phone. Now if I'm logged in it routes correctly, if not it plays a dead line tone.

What do I need to do to correct this...surely I'm just missing something simple?

Many thanks
martj76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
call connection, call forward, call forwarding, inbound call routing