Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-17-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
richard99

richard99 is on a distinguished road
Default DID call failing to Voxalot

Using DID from DiDww since one year, but today all calls mapped to Voxalot failing. No incoming calls via DID.
richard99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard99 View Post
Using DID from DiDww since one year, but today all calls mapped to Voxalot failing. No incoming calls via DID.
Can you call in via a SipBroker access number....?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
richard99

Call to Voxalot via sipbroker is OK...only US Did number...making problem
Unread 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Call to Voxalot via sipbroker is OK...only US Did number...making problem
The next thing I'd suggest trying is forwarding the DIDww number somewhere else (another SIP URI) and see if the call works in that case... (this way we can rule out DIDww having an issue at least)

Oh, give this a try as well, DIDWW has a test facility...see if one of the test number can reach your account fine:
DID World Wide, International DIDs forwarded to PSTN and VoIP by SIP, IAX, H323, Skype, Gtalk, MSN Messenger. Origination services, SIP DIDs

There have been a number of complaints about DIDww and VoXalot, (if it helps) solutions so far have been:

1. Forward to 123456@voxalot.com instead of 123456@us.voxalot.com (http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...orwarding.html )
2. Change password to VoXalot (account had been ghosted at PBXes) http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...did-calls.html )
3. Making sure a STUN server was set up and appropriate ports were opened (http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...d-voxalot.html )

Do you remember how it resolved last time? (talking about http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-received.html )

Last edited by emoci; 08-07-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Unread 07-18-2008, 05:32 AM   #5
kendid

kendid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No problems here from DIDWW.... Just using standard voxalot.com for my mapping as well...
kendid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
richard99

I contacted Didww suppoort and informed me that both US number are active and are working.

There is one Didww test site DID World Wide, International DIDs forwarded to PSTN and VoIP by SIP, IAX, H323, Skype, Gtalk, MSN Messenger. Origination services, SIP DIDs ,configured my Voxalot account (i.e sip calls) no problem for incoming calls. Same I tried to make sip call using my DID number fr0m my an other voxalot account 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx@sip.didww.com worked fine too. Even from Pbxes via voxalot (1-xxx-xxx-xxxx@sip.didww.com) absolutely no problem.

But while using PSTN to call DID number, where it failing no ring at all. The DIDww call log states that no answer.

I am using stun and my system is working fine no change, as all above testing went fine,testing *600 is OK

I tried to change the mapping from us.voxalot.com to voxalot.com but no effect.

Last time I had the issue with Didww to make sip calls where I was using didww.com and then discovered that it should be sip.didww.com and that part is working fine as I mentioned above.

In general since past few weeks there are some glitches in services. On above many users repeatedly requesting enhancement but seems voxalot team is either very busy to sustain the current operation or may be limited due to resources.

Last edited by richard99; 07-18-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Unread 07-19-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
emoci

Quote:
I contacted Didww suppoort and informed me that both US number are active and are working.

There is one Didww test site DID World Wide, International DIDs forwarded to PSTN and VoIP by SIP, IAX, H323, Skype, Gtalk, MSN Messenger. Origination services, SIP DIDs ,configured my Voxalot account (i.e sip calls) no problem for incoming calls. Same I tried to make sip call using my DID number fr0m my an other voxalot account 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx@sip.didww.com worked fine too. Even from Pbxes via voxalot (1-xxx-xxx-xxxx@sip.didww.com) absolutely no problem.

But while using PSTN to call DID number, where it failing no ring at all. The DIDww call log states that no answer.

I am using stun and my system is working fine no change, as all above testing went fine,testing *600 is OK

I tried to change the mapping from us.voxalot.com to voxalot.com but no effect.

Last time I had the issue with Didww to make sip calls where I was using didww.com and then discovered that it should be sip.didww.com and that part is working fine as I mentioned above.

In general since past few weeks there are some glitches in services. On above many users repeatedly requesting enhancement but seems voxalot team is either very busy to sustain the current operation or may be limited due to resources.

-You went to the DIDWW Test Site
-There you chose one of the US Test numbers, and then set it to forward to xxxxxx@us.voxalot.com
-Then you called that number from a PSTN phone
-Your ATA registered to VoXalot rang properly

You did the exact same thing as above with your actual DIDWW number, and called it from PSTN, but your VoXalot account did not ring in this case

Am I correct so far?

3. Now repeat step 2, but rather that forwarding to VoXalot, forward to another SIP URI and see if it rings in that case...

I realize it may sound like I am repeating things you've already tried, but do them in that order and confirm the results (I promise there is some reason to the madness)

BTW, at the moment, the DIDWW website is unreachable for me....
Unread 07-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #8
richard99

Same .the DIDWW website is unreachable for me..

Now even sip forwarded call can not be made.

Possibility, problem in the servers, or may be some upgrade is going on. Let us wait..
Unread 07-21-2008, 04:21 AM   #9
richard99

The Didww outage was for short time, now is working normal. All PSTN calls to DID are working normal with Voxalot.

A wild guess but was not able to verify, problem might be with Didww.