Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #12
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosalbffgomes View Post
From my personal experience, I can say that this kind of problems are not voxalot fault or bug. What is happening is that some VSP are changing their rules without prior or public notice, blocking registrations from services like voxalot when they are wildly known.
This is not the case right now. I have 5 DID numbers all from the same provider. The first 4 that were registered before this bug are OK, the last one doesn't register. I also tried to SIP register a different VSP (I normally use it just for outbound calls) and the same thing happens. This is not a VSP issue, it's something at Voxalot. Plus, there are too many people complaining of the same thing all of a sudden, don't you think?
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
provider registration