Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 08-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
sebastien

sebastien is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot Upgrade

Hello All,
I am a premium member, and I see under my name a possible update. If I click on it, it talk about a voxalot upgrade, increasing the Sip Registration by 5. What is it ? 5 possible User Name and Authorisation User Name, with 5 passwords ? 5 extensions ?
It is exactly what I look, 4 extensions and only one dial plan. Is it this ?

Thanks.
sebastien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

VoXLite: One SIP Registration, DID registered so that you can receive incomong calls. ($15/year)

VoXPro: 5 Sip Registrations

VoXExtreme: 10 Sip Registrations

The 1/5/10 mean providers that you can register so that you can receive incoming calls....

You may want to explain a bit more what you actually want to do....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2007, 01:31 PM   #3
sebastien

Thanks Emoci
In fact, I would like to use, for my "soho" company 4 accounts. In order to use 4 extensions, a sort of virtual pabx. But, if I do this, I will have to create 4 dial plans, and to administrate them ... it is not so easy. Do you think Voxalot is going to offer this kind of service one day ?
Unread 08-31-2007, 03:16 AM   #4
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Hello Sebastien,

Currently we do not have any plans to provide PABX type functionality where you can set up four extensions off the one Voxalot account.

However, to address your issue of creating four separate dial plans, we will be releasing functionality that will allow you to export/import dial plans, providers, call connection rules etc.

This may lighten the admin load some.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #5
sebastien

Thanks Toni, this is a perfect solution, in between, so now, i can start to test voxalot harder :-)
Do you have an idea of when you offer is possible

Thanks
Unread 08-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #6
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastien View Post
Thanks Toni, this is a perfect solution, in between, so now, i can start to test voxalot harder :-)
Do you have an idea of when you offer is possible

Thanks
It's in test at the moment. Craig is the developer working on this so we best wait for his input.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #7
caribicarts

caribicarts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to caribicarts
Default I upgraded but doesent work.

Hello,

i upgraded To VoxPro payed but its not upgraded, i was thinking maybe i made a mistake. After i upgraded to VoxExtreme payed again and nothing.
After 3 upgrades $15 USD $25 USD $40 USD = 80 U$ still only one sip registration. What now?

Please help!
caribicarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #8
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribicarts View Post
Hello,

i upgraded To VoxPro payed but its not upgraded, i was thinking maybe i made a mistake. After i upgraded to VoxExtreme payed again and nothing.
After 3 upgrades $15 USD $25 USD $40 USD = 80 U$ still only one sip registration. What now?

Please help!
Drop an email to payments_at_voxalot.com to check up on the status of the payments and upgrades?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote