Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 12-11-2007, 07:51 AM   #21
MarkosJal

MarkosJal is on a distinguished road
Default Update, free peer calls, Integrater SuperSIPBroker Peering, and more, Much More!

Moderator: Feel free to delete if you feel this is too commercial, however it is on topic.

We were once very involved with the Voxalot and SIPBroker communities. Unfortunately, lately we have not had much time, however we have been working diligently on our systems to make many improvements.

We now offer:
Integrated SipBroker Peering, so any working Voxalot SIPBroker code is DIRECTLY dialable. (Limited to accounts with a SuperDID)

Integrated SuperPeering which Means some of those codes that are not accessible from SIPBroker, work from our system. Some examples, Net2Phone, Broadvoice, Packet8 and more all using the same SIPBroker codes you already know! (Limited to accounts with a SuperDID)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR SIPBROKER USERS
For those with their own DID direct able to an IP address, you can now direct your own DID to us in e.164 format and we will deliver that DID to your SuperNetTel account, just $1.00 per month. This will make your DID a Full SuperDID including integrated SuperSIPBroker Peering on your account, with voice mail, as well as an OPEN SIP URI so you can direct calls via SIPBroker or any other method.

Use the above features with your SIP or h.323 device, including even a SIP URI for that older, abandoned h.323 device that makes a lousy doorstop anyway. Yes you will even get an open SIP address on your h.323 device, and SIP Peering. If you have an h.323 hardware device we want to make you a special offer, so please contact us via our web page, and indicate your needs, and device model.

We have some of the best retail rates to the Americas, and the highest quality available.

Of course all calls to SIPBroker Peering, SuperPeering , and all accounts are free

Offering to SIPBroker/Voxalot communities first:
Sign up for the Flat Rate 46 countries Plan (Residential or Business) and get a FREE SuperDID, Integrated SuperSIPBroker Peering (As described Above

We currently have the following FREE DIDs available.

1 202 Washington DC
1 206 Seattle WA
1 213 Los Angeles CA
1 310 Santa Monica CA
1 509 Spokane WA
1 510 Freemont - Newark CA
1 604 Vancouver BC
1 678 Atlanta GA
1 775 Reno NV
1 702 Las Vegas NV
1 801 Salt Lake City UT
1 805 Santa Barbara CA
1 901 Memphis TN

This offer is subject to DID availability in the areas listed above and only DIDs in inventory, as of this posting. Quantities are limited, when they are gone, they are gone.

thanks,

Mark
SuperNetTel, Serving the world over the phone!

Last edited by MarkosJal; 12-11-2007 at 07:24 PM.
MarkosJal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #22
MGifos

MGifos will become famous soon enough
Default GrandCentral to VoXaLot

I am not sure if this has been captured before, but I use Grandcentral, with a DID in the USA, to call my VoXaLot account by using an IPKall number. I have set up my Grandcentral account so that when my DID rings it is set to call my "home" phone number which is an IPKall number, which is directed to my VoXaLot SIP number.

MG.
MGifos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2007, 09:34 PM   #23
JakDac

JakDac is on a distinguished road
Default Mediaringtalk anyone get it to work on Voxalot basic?

Mediaringtalk anyone get it to work on Voxalot basic?
JakDac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #24
dc2007

dc2007 is on a distinguished road

same here anyone successful on this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakDac View Post
Mediaringtalk anyone get it to work on Voxalot basic?
dc2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #25
hust

hust is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2007 View Post
same here anyone successful on this one?
Mediaringtalk is based on H.323, but Voxalot is based on SIP. I think it can not be set up to work with Voxalot.
hust is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 08:57 AM   #26
satphoneguy

satphoneguy is on a distinguished road

take a look at this post on voipguides:

Free VOIP Solution Free calls Worldwide: Mediaringtalk VOIP SIP Settings revealed

i tried this when the post first came out. about 50% it worked great; the other 50% i got one way audio. i was not using voxalot.

spg
satphoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 10:41 PM   #27
Jorge

Jorge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGifos View Post
I am not sure if this has been captured before, but I use Grandcentral, with a DID in the USA, to call my VoXaLot account by using an IPKall number. I have set up my Grandcentral account so that when my DID rings it is set to call my "home" phone number which is an IPKall number, which is directed to my VoXaLot SIP number.

MG.
I have tried that too, only with a freedigits number. But all the added latency of routing the call through this number makes the sound take too much to travel to my Voxalot URI.

I also tried to forward Grandcentral -> Gizmo -> Voxalot, but even though the phone rings, the call ends up going to Grandcentral voicemail.
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2007, 12:49 AM   #28
dc2007

dc2007 is on a distinguished road

i tried this using the following credentials,

spa3102
Gateway 4: user_id@sip1.mediaringtalk.com
GW4 Auth ID: user_id
NAT mapping = yes

but its not working or i used the wrong infos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satphoneguy View Post
take a look at this post on voipguides:

Free VOIP Solution Free calls Worldwide: Mediaringtalk VOIP SIP Settings revealed

i tried this when the post first came out. about 50% it worked great; the other 50% i got one way audio. i was not using voxalot.

spg
dc2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2007, 05:04 AM   #29
satphoneguy

satphoneguy is on a distinguished road

i just tried to get mediaring to work with SIP and can't get it to work. they may have changed things after the voipguides post got out. i do not think that they like the idea of people using SIP devices.

spg
satphoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 03:21 AM   #30
addo62

addo62 is on a distinguished road
Angry Does PhoneGnome/Voxalot work in Australia?

Just wondering whether this combo actually works in Australia or not?

Most of the user setup guides do not mention Australia??

I have been trying this since yesterday & followed the user guides exactly but I have had no joy in getting a call through.

As suggested I have tried my home # in different formats i.e. with & without dialing codes, but still nothing.

PhoneGnome shows calling records but no calls actually make it through to my home phone.

I even tried the combination using MySipSwitch as well with no luck.

Any advice appreciated

Last edited by addo62; 01-07-2008 at 03:24 AM.
addo62 is offline   Reply With Quote