Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 03-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
ratbert

ratbert is on a distinguished road
Default Betmax (voipdiscount) FUP from voxalot calls

Hi,

I'm new to voxalot, but have been using voipdiscount for a few years.

I'm trying out routing calls through voxalot, but I seem the be getting charged (FUP exceeded) for calls which should be free when calling this way.

I hear this has been an issue in the past. Is it simply that I switched from calling via them directly and the IP address has now changed? Does voxalot call from a fixed IP (I'm using eu.voxalot.com)? Will the problem go away after the first week assuming I never call via them directly again?

With my current ATA I can only setup one voip provider and I want to use two. When my SPA3102 comes back from the menders, I guess I could switch back to calling them directly.

Thanks for any help,
Nick.
ratbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #2
ratbert

ratbert is on a distinguished road

It seemed to stop happening after a about week or so. My SPA3102 is back from returns now though - wonder if I'll see the same again...
ratbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 01:40 AM   #3
beaver

beaver is on a distinguished road

you had better use static proxy address. posted many times. just search threads with "FUP"
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote