Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-04-2007, 09:24 AM   #11
mnordlin

mnordlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mnordlin

Same problem here, no incoming calls since yesterday. It worked like a charm a few days before. When I now dial the SipBroker PSTN gateway from my mobile, after a while I get the message "the personal extension 728386 is not available".

It reminds me of a codec issue I had previously, when I registered with the company asterisk server and incoming PSTN calls always insisted on using the G.711a codec, which uses way too much bandwidth for my UMTS home Internet gateway. After I registered with the European cluster of VoXaLot this problem was gone, unfortunately only for a few days.

Looking forward to every suggestion.
mnordlin is offline   Reply With Quote