Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 07-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
emoci , i had forwarded it to 96263002516@sipbroker.telengy.net:5070 and through MySip Switch and i had give martin the MSS ip which are (75.101.164.154 ,213.200.94.182) and emoci this is not the first time i use MSS to forward Access Numbers to SipBroker . i had try to call the number it rings one or two then disconnect , please try to fix it you and Martin , becuse Jordan Access Number is Very Important to travelers who goes to summer vacations in Jordan .
If you have the actual acct details associated with your access number...I expect it will be easier and more reliable to have it added as a trunk to the SIPBroker server rather than forward there...especially when forwarding from MSS which is now in transition to become SipSorcery (and has had some issues with downtime lately)....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #12
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

yes i have and i had send it to you by private massege .. check it .
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #13
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
yes i have and i had send it to you by private massege .. check it .
Amroe,

We have set up our side with the IP addresses and URI you mentioned many weeks ago. If this number is not working it is probably an issue on the inbound side as all the settings are set up on our side as you describe.

Can you please double check your settings?

Thanks

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

I tryed to call the number it ring , then disconnect , nevertheless i had send you and emoci the details of this number and try to register it in voxalot or sip broker server , get the details from emoci .
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #15
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I tryed to call the number it ring , then disconnect , nevertheless i had send you and emoci the details of this number and try to register it in voxalot or sip broker server , get the details from emoci .
Emoci has provided the details and they are now setup. Are you able to validate that the number is working correctly?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote