Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 04-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
trottm

trottm is on a distinguished road
Default VoxCallMe/Betamax not working

I have a VoxCallMe button dialling through Betamax trunk. After Betamax got sorted out it was working but now seems to have stopped again. Is it just me or is everyone affetced?

By the way Martin, did you know there is a small bug on Explorer and slightly worse on Firefox. The hotspot for the VoxCallMe button on number box doesn't match up with the grpahic. It appears to be shifted towards the right of the graphic. Makes it seem like it isn't working when you position the mouse over the button and can't click. Or is this my website problem? I have just cut and pasted the code into a simple page using Dreamweaver.
trottm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2007, 02:08 PM   #2
tomblandford

tomblandford is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tomblandford

I think I have the same problem but with WebCallBack and also with Call Forwarding through Betamax (i.e. when the Voxalot IP is used directly). See this thread: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...erability.html

As for the button, I think it must just be your website. I think mine is working fine: Flat in Golico - Contact Us. View source will let you see if the code is the same - I have the most up-to-date one from Voxalot. Interesting that anyone can view my voxalot ID this way and also could easily add a button using my account to their website, although it would only call me of course!

Last edited by tomblandford; 04-30-2007 at 02:14 PM.
tomblandford is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblandford View Post
I think I have the same problem but with WebCallBack and also with Call Forwarding through Betamax (i.e. when the Voxalot IP is used directly). See this thread: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...erability.html
All these features use the same underlying code base. It does seem there is a problem with these features when used in conjunction with betamax providers.

I will send a quick email and try and confirm this as these features don't pass any IP address to betamax, which might be the problem.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
tomblandford

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
...as these features don't pass any IP address to betamax, which might be the problem.
Have you made a change then? I thought the Voxalot IP was sent (based on previous posts).

EDIT: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup....html#post8039

Last edited by tomblandford; 04-30-2007 at 02:32 PM. Reason: added previous post
Unread 04-30-2007, 02:25 PM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblandford View Post
Have you made a change then? I thought the Voxalot IP was sent (based on previous posts).
No change, I was probably not clear in my post.

To clarify, Voxalot is not passing the end users IP address so it may well be the case that this is causing blocking to occur.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
tomblandford

I hope you can work this one out with Betamax. Thanks for spending more time on yet another Betamax issue! The last I hope.
Unread 04-30-2007, 08:26 PM   #7
trottm

trottm is on a distinguished road

My thanks also for trying to get a fix. I am somewhat more pessimistic on this being the last Betamax problem! Really like the VoxCallMe button for how simple it is and how well it works - give or take Betamax's involvement.
trottm is offline   Reply With Quote