Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > ENUM.164 > e164.org Support

e164.org Support Support forum for the e164.org ENUM directory

Unread 07-18-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
kieranmullen

kieranmullen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kieranmullen Send a message via Yahoo to kieranmullen Send a message via Skype™ to kieranmullen
Default Verification Time is not enough.

I pickup on the second ring and I hear the goodbye of asterisk. It is going straight to my extension rather than the IVR.

Is there a way you could fix this?
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
kieranmullen

kieranmullen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kieranmullen Send a message via Yahoo to kieranmullen Send a message via Skype™ to kieranmullen

I always have problem with the pstn verification system.

You can pretty much count on the system NOT working if you dont pickup the phone before the second ring. I am trying to verifiy another number and when I picked it up I either get the end of the code or a goodbye.

This is a problem that e164.org simply must address. 1)It should wait till at least the phone is picked up before playing the code or 2) Wait a set period of time for user input. (of yourse then it couldnt leave the code on a voicemail)

I am trying to verify a toll free number and it asks me to donate to for a premium provider??? WTF I already donated.

It would be nice to see the e164.org admins more active in their own forums. (not just this post, but the posts of others) It is really sad to see such a service as thie to become neglected even by its owners.

KieranMullen
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote