Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
ridouan

ridouan is on a distinguished road
Default Forwarding MWI from VSP's

Hello,

My (primary) VSP offers voicemail in the dutch language (appropriate for the majority of people calling me) and also has a nice interface to it. So, I'd like to use this VSP's voicemail system instead of voxalot's but since registering the VSP via voxalot causes the MWI indicator from this VSP to be sent (in all likelyhood) to voxalot instead of to me I don't get any notification of available VM's...

So, is it possible for voxalot to keep some kind of aggregate MWI status and as along as one of the VSPs is sending the MWI flag, voxalot does so too, in short:

MWI = MWI_voxalot || MWI_vsp1 || MWI_vsp2 || MWI_vsp3 || ...
ridouan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridouan View Post
Hello,

My (primary) VSP offers voicemail in the dutch language (appropriate for the majority of people calling me) and also has a nice interface to it. So, I'd like to use this VSP's voicemail system instead of voxalot's but since registering the VSP via voxalot causes the MWI indicator from this VSP to be sent (in all likelyhood) to voxalot instead of to me I don't get any notification of available VM's...

So, is it possible for voxalot to keep some kind of aggregate MWI status and as along as one of the VSPs is sending the MWI flag, voxalot does so too, in short:

MWI = MWI_voxalot || MWI_vsp1 || MWI_vsp2 || MWI_vsp3 || ...

Hmmm...

To the best of my knowledge there is no support for this feature at the moment.

The only thing I can suggest is that since you can record any message, in any language, in VoXalot's VoiceMail, you may want to try using VoXalot's VM with your own recording, and in turn MWI will work....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
ridouan

ridouan is on a distinguished road

That's what I did initially (personal message in dutch) and even though not the same as the VSP's VM, it is sufficient...
ridouan is offline   Reply With Quote