Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
druids

druids is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot service

Hi, it seems that nothing that I have in my premium acct is not working.Is VOXALOT down or..Web call back is not working getting busy , service provider registered shown as registred but when I called any of these am getting a bussy signal or a message that saying the user is not avaiable.. so if is like that what is the purpose of paying? Please can somebody have a look? Thks!
druids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Pinging the servers seems to show them all to be up and running...

Tested WebCallback and regular incoming and outgoing calls from my VoXalot acct (Premium) and that worked too.

This is not to say that there couldn't still be an issue.... but I would try:

-Make sure you are using the US cluster (when logged into to VoXalot).
-Refresh your registration by resetting your ATA
-Make sure you're entering your test numbers in WebCallBack properly and selecting the correct provider...

It may help if I or someone else can test with the providers you're actually experiencing the specific problems...maybe post them and we'll try.

Last thing... check to see if calling a SipBroker access number followed by *010YourVoXalotNumber rings into your device....

And last but not least, anything change recently...new router, ata, ISP, did you maybe change the server in your ATA during the last downtime...or maybe you enabled/changed the DNS SRV settings. ....are you using a STUN server, which one?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
druids

thanks for reply, no changes at all, tried sip broker number..getting busy tone..what that means? I have on my ata on the other line a different provider whic is workindg fine, outgoing and incoming calls..I still beleive that there is something wrong with voxalot service for my account. I would appreciate if somthing can be done to fix this..
Unread 08-31-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
druids

i am still waiting for some help to get voxalot service back in shape. Webcall back still not working(getting busy), all service providers not functioning..again busy signal or the person at extension...is not available..I tried from my home, from office and from some friends house..still same results..SO..I am think that something is not working on the other end..Please help!