Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 10-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
goondu

goondu is on a distinguished road

a. For enum:
OK, after much test with SMART CALL feature, I managed to figure out enum and SIPBROKER.

Once I had registered my mobile number with enum, in my SMALL CALL config, I have to select provider as 'SIPBROKER'. And my subsequent call to my mobile number will be direct to my registered SIP number.

Yup, that's a very useful feature.

Now I would like to figure out what if select VOXALOT as provider instead. For my enum registered SIP number, it was xxxxx@voxalot.com, so either provider voxalot or sipbroker will be ok for me. However if my enum registered SIP number was registered under xxxxx@YYY.COM, then I can only select VOXALOT as provider (provided YYY is a member of SIPBROKER). Is it correct?

But how to confiure such the way that when my VOXALOT was offline, it will go to my regular mobile phone?
goondu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #12
gabbar.singh

gabbar.singh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
-I tell E164.org that whenever someone looks up the database for the number the associated SIP URI is 123456@voxalot.com
If my voxalot id is 123456, my SIP URI will be 123456@voxalot.com or 123456@eu.voxalot.com or 123456@us.voxalot.com or 123456@au.voxalot.com.

Do all these SIP URI mean the same thing?
gabbar.singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #13
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road

Sip Uri
Yes, your sip URI will be 123456@us.voxalot.com.

But as you can see I use the us proxy, why? Simple my Voxalot number is registred at a softphone with the us Proxy.

So I think (I´m not shure) that your Sip URI will depend on where are your Voxalot number registred, unless they have theyer Network ( for users, of course) registred in another class the the 255.255.255.0. If they have it in a Class that permit differents Network see theyerselfs in this case does not matter what you will use as a proxy (Voxalot proxy, of course) you can use us, eu or proxy1, proxy2, because all them will work.

I hope this explanantion can help you as my english is not so good.
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote