Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 06-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
JmsCrk

JmsCrk is on a distinguished road
Default Forward missed calls to another number?

I have an account with GoTalk and I have set up voxalot to ring two SPA942 phones (small office situation).

Works fine BUT if neither phone is answered the call is directed to Voxalot's voicemail.

I would prefer that missed calls are sent to my mobile phone.

On the SPA942 it has a call forwarding feature for missed calls that works correctly if I have the phone connected directly to gotalk but not when going through voxalot.

Can I either:

1. Disable voxalot's voicemail and let the SPA942 forward the call to the number it has stored (like happens when directly connected to gotalk)?

2. Make voxalot forward missed calls to another number (and connect the call through my gotalk account)?

Either way I don't care, but I'd love to know how to do this.
JmsCrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
JmsCrk

JmsCrk is on a distinguished road

I should explain that if I do disable voxalot's email it still doesn't forward the phone to the mobile number but instead goes to *gotalk's* voicemail. Strange!?
JmsCrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

I suspect it has to do with the way VoXalot is handling the "No Answer" situation...

Given the small office setup, I'd suggest taking a look at Voip.ms....

You can still keep both GoTalk and VoXalot in the mix...but the features and forwarding capabilities over there are more stable given you're using it at a business level...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #4
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmsCrk View Post
I should explain that if I do disable voxalot's email it still doesn't forward the phone to the mobile number but instead goes to *gotalk's* voicemail. Strange!?
I suspect that the ring timeout of the incoming call with the ringing duration of the SPA942 and the individual providers in the mix might be at the root of this problem.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote