Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-28-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
voxasia

voxasia is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Inbound call not functioning

I did the following test after I stop receiving inbound call via voxalot.

1) Inbound call via pfingo DID not working
2) Inbound call via freedigits DID not working
3) Inbound call via voipdiscount DID not working

* all registered on voxalot

Other issues :
1) Outbound call via voipdiscount on voxalot not working
Solution: outbound call to voipdiscount sip uri via voxalot and using voipdiscount to call forward, works ok. Tested on webcallback (At least I can use the webcallback service).

The registration server I use is us.voxalot.com.

I'm not sure whether anyone else is have the same problem but kindly help me to solve the above problems. I'm using the premium account and these problems are costing me more money since I have to set all my SIP providers to forward call direct, in order for people to reach me. I spend 75% of my time overseas.
voxasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
boatman

boatman is on a distinguished road

Can you receive calls on your Voxalot number? What kind of SIP phone do you use?
boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #3
voxasia

Have not tested call to voxalot. I'm not using any sip phone all calls are phone to phone. I have DIDs from 3 countries, which use to be able to reach me without any problem.

Call structure:
DID (freedigits - registered at us.voxalot.com) to call forwarding via voipdiscount.
DID (Pfingo - registered at us.voxalot.com) to call forwarding via voipdiscount.
DID (voipdiscount - registered at us.voxalot.com) to call forwarding via voipdiscount. * using 2 different voipdiscount account.

After call forwarding and wedcallback via voipdiscount failed on 23th Oct. I tried call forwarding via sip uri of voipdiscount (and set call forwarding in voipdiscount) works. Tested with webcallback.

However, all call to DID not forwarded now. Message for freedigits is "Personal at the number xxxxxx not answering"
Meassage for Pfingo is "The Pfingo user you're trying to reach is not available"
No message for Voipdiscount - only silent.

Any solutions?
Unread 09-29-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Note that Freedigits DID can be forwarded at no charge to a sip address directly without the need of registration (Eg forward to xxxxxx@voxalot.com or xxxxxxxx@sip.voipdiscount.com).

Last edited by kurun; 09-29-2008 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Corrected sip addres format.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 02:07 AM   #5
voxasia

What ever the support at voxalot did, Thanks. All inbound DIDs and even Betamax clones outbound seems to be working now.
Have anyone tried Terrasip the call charges and DIDs seems to be quite reasonable. Does it work on voxalot for inbound and outbound call, I thinking of using it as a backup in case betamax clones fail to work on voxalot again.