Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-14-2007, 06:29 AM   #1
SIPInvite

SIPInvite is on a distinguished road
Default No VM after recording my greetings

Hello all,

I have been using the Voice Mail service without changing the default greetings and everything was working fine.
Today I have changed the three greetings (for busy, unavailable, and temporary greetings). After doing so if I try to make a phone call to my number and let the phone ring in order to hear the VM greeting, I can't hear anything at all, not even the BEEP.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
SIPInvite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPInvite View Post
Hello all,

I have been using the Voice Mail service without changing the default greetings and everything was working fine.
Today I have changed the three greetings (for busy, unavailable, and temporary greetings). After doing so if I try to make a phone call to my number and let the phone ring in order to hear the VM greeting, I can't hear anything at all, not even the BEEP.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Normally, everything should be working and you should hear the temporary greeting....

But just in case, go back in and erase/deactivate the temporary greeting, and see if that fixes the problem.

Usually just the Busy greeting does the trick (for me), (f someone knows when unavailable kicks in, or how the inner working of the voicemail are please do expand on this...)

That said, also call *600 and check if you can hear yourself, you have not been experiencing any audio problems with outgoing audio, have you?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote